Saturday 9 January 2010

A small interlude in sugar soaping. Self correction.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez did not write the Devil and Miss Prym. In fact it was Paulo Coelho.
This would explain why this is not one of Gabriels best, which in my opinion was One Hundred Years of Solitude.

Whilst I spend a further minute avoiding rinsing the walls. Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz9fpQrlrAY

A youngman/boy that I work with wrote this. I was stunned. The job we do is not rocket science, it's not hard - simply listening, being polite and making appropriate reply.
You do not have to be skilled to do it and it would be easy to make assumptions. People always assume I am dim
(which in truth, I can be), but there is something very beautiful about someone that can write lyrics or music.

I take my hat off to you.

Round two to the sugar soap

No comments: