Saturday 20 February 2010

This is a level of tiredness bordering on insanity. I slept, I watched, I got up. I last 30 Minos. I watch, I sleep and get up. I go to Bath, I have my eyebrows done with the only eyebrow threader in Bath, I get home, I cannot stand. So I lie down, with nice eyebrows.

I finally fell asleep at 3am. I set my alarm for 9am. The bonus of GP order is that I get a lie in. The alarm goes off (my mobile) and so I pick it up to see what time it is. Only it was not the mobile but a large glass of water. Cold Water, which I still thinking it is a mobile, I proceed to pour all over my face.

Still exhausted, I cannot summon the energy to care, so I lie there cold and wet and go back to sleep. When I wake I am wet and clammy. I have forgotten about the water and in a moment of terror, I consider that it may be sweat and perhaps I have just hit the menopause.

Sanity returned and I dash to eyebrow SOS. I figure on an upper lip wax. I hate pain. The last time one of the children had an injection courtesy of anaesthetic cream, I stole the remains. I was hoping that if I stock piled enough, I could address my fear of bikini waxes. This is a weekend of feeling delicate and as a precaution of pain overload, I applied a coating of the magic cream to my upper lip.

All I can say is that when the road is blocked and you need to check directions with a friendly pedestrian, check your rear view mirror first. I thought they were just being friendly. I may have made their day.






No comments: