Thursday 27 May 2010

Thoughts of the Day

First thought of the day - Divorce - Bored of it all. The sooner it is all over the better.

What I am finding really frustrating is the fact that I am restricted in writing what I really want to write. What I really want to write would be in my own apparently not amusing way and as such, far more interesting. I am having to save all fodder for future publication. Frustrating but I can wait. Furthermore, all characters will have their own nickname, appointed by me.

This future publishing will include all details of the last few months, including the sweat meister who, despite my best efforts - I still think rather fondly of. I remain unable to write about this episode. I feel it only fair to offer sufficient period in allowing him to offer some indication he is in fact the person I think that he is, currently buried deep within and appears for the odd brief excursion. Since I don't give up loyalty easily, I have to be sure I am wrong before I can be right. Should he fail to do so, he will be fair game.

In fact all have been plotted. All get a fair shot of amnesty and if nothing changes in convincing me otherwise, I can safely assume that I shall be attending my own premier in five years time.

Second thought of the Day - I am wondering how long it takes for knee and shins to recover from shock of falling off 4 inch heels. Now on day 6 and there is no sign of abatement. If I am forced to wear flat shoes all summer I may get mistaken for road bollard.

Third thought of the Day - In my 'lets reframe everything that's not great' way. I have reframed periods. Since there is little I can do to avoid them, reframing is the best approach. When you have a period, you can eat what you like since you loose 2lbs in sweat each night. Your breasts get bigger. The later works better for me.


Fourth thought of the Day
Is 28 too young? 'What was that you said'? I cannot hear you. Fingers in ears. I gave it due consideration. I so wish I could do inappropriate with ease. Maybe next year.

Fifth thought of the Day Can someone send me on a good client management course or should I just invest in a digger and concrete. I am working on my charismatic side.

Sixth thought of the Day I can now say 'absolutely' a lot, with no sense of being my own parody. I am not clear yet as to whether this is a good thing.

Not my most profound day

No comments: