Tuesday 25 May 2010

If you don't get me, you won't get me

I am ill.

I have been thinking about safe and lovely. I have decided that I do not need safe and lovely. I would be bored. Since I have no need to be with anyone, I have no need for safe and lovely. Taking advantage of the safe and lovely situation would make it not safe and lovely for the other party, and then I would feel bad. As precaution I shall restrict intake of white wine soda.

This thought process has seen a lot of eye rolling in the friend camp. They all think I am insane. Since my thought process has always been a little of kilter to the masses, I am not entirely sure what they are surprised about. I understand what they mean about safe but I never want to spend another day looking out the window and asking "is this my life" It's not a place I am ever prepared to revisit.

It is all so simple in my head. If you don't get me, you won't get me.

Frankly, at this stage, I do not understand why anyone would want me to compromise. The men that I have come across that have made me stand still in my tracks are few and far between and years later, I am still friends with them. This tells me two things: firstly, the men that stop me in my tracks are exceptionally rare and secondly, my judgement is clearly not based on chemistry alone.

Reports on the NLP are all good. Apparently I have changed. This can be no bad thing. I am now climbing up the confidence ladder, talking less and more able to whip arse.


And with that, I am going to vomit

No comments: