Thursday 27 May 2010

Breathing deeply and sweating

There are many moments when you realise that filing for divorce was the right thing to do and none more so when you get a glimpses of the other sides form E. It becomes even clearer to insight of the tactics that are deployed

Least important but one of the most galling is the value of a watch. Yes, it really does come to this. Three years ago it was 'It's' 40th birthday. The one thing he had always wanted was a Tag Heure watch. For an entire year I bought and sold things until I had earned enough to buy him his hearts desire - a 2.5k Tag watch.

So in the form E he has gone to the trouble of finding someone that sold a somewhat scratched one ridiculously cheap on Ebay to present how 'little' his watch is worth.

I have often queried on this blog how people live with their conscience. Obviously the answer is quite easily. I can only assume it was a result of his request to have my wedding and engagement ring ring included in the chattels. Sadly, they were too cheap.

I am going to breathing very deeply and once that works, I am going to rise above such behaviour, knowing that I have never been more certain that I could have been so wrong about anyone.

Then I shall finish my Guidebook for Men on how to Divorce with Dignity. I fear it unlikely to be a best seller.

Note to myself - No involvement with men who:

1) cannot be verified by ex-wives.
2) men that seek to spend more in divorce than they are likely to gain
3) men that do not speak to their ex wives and cannot look them in the eye
4) men that do not have full involvement in their childrens lives
5) men that fail to acknowledge any role they play


I will only be involving myself with men that

1) Speak to their ex wifes, begrudgingly maybe but with friendliness in front of children
2) That respect their ex wifes
3) Men that have high sex drives
3) Men that the words 'sorry' and 'talk to me' and 'get your arse over here' are second nature
4) Men that sweat a lot on specific physical exertion
5) Men that make me sweat
6) Men that know what women want and know how to give it.
7) Men that are sexually comfortable, confident and just plain good

Obviously, I have added no 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 as benefits to my new choice system.

These are the added advantages.

No comments: