Tuesday 9 March 2010

I have a migraine. Someone told me that you get migraines because you fight them and I should go with it. I think that is what they said.

I am going with it which means it can be safely assumed that within the next hour, I shall be facing the U bend.

I have just had a thirty minute conversation with middle child on how many duff, duffs there are in the EastEnders theme tune. Apparently there are several and the end credits always start with two duff duffs. Having had a child introduce the modern delights of BBC iplayer (Middle name clearly luddite) we treated ourselves to one round of soap. Hence the conversation on duff duffs.

I fear my children are deficient in musical bones. Still, descriptive verbal tenacity is surely not lacking. I miss being a child. It all seems so simple.

No comments: