Wednesday 2 June 2010

Tenuous links

When you are as mouthy as me then writing 250 words on anything is a huge challenge. More of an extended twitter than an article. Yet I achieved it.

250 words on mens propensity to wee on the side of the road, all tied in nicely with water conservation measures for the South East. The art of the tenuous link - one of the few abilities that I excel at.

It's journalism - but not as you know it.

It has got me thinking. My self esteem declined steadily in the last few years unhappiness and writing took the hardest hit. I fear I may be some time off a return but I am beginning to get the familiar niggle of wanting to scribble.

I am not sure there are many markets for pieces on male scenting on roadside but life is full of strange unexpected occurance.


No comments: