Monday 21 March 2011

The head nodders guide to sex

Sometimes I hear people say that sex is overarated, sometimes I nod my head in agreement. Head nodding is normally kindness, since to disagree would be to make them face the fact that they are probably the victim of poor sex syndrome. That would be cruel, so I nod.

They know the truth and that is why they kid themselves that sex is overrated. The more I nod, the more I make sympathetic noises the more they feel that sex that lasts less than three minutes or is so dull that you actually consider sleeping is entirely normal.

I used to say that sex was overrated. Mainly because it was. I also said it because the periods between threatened survival of the human race.

Good sex is never overrated.

Not that I have been thinking of sex.

Yours,

in the desert.

No comments: