Tuesday 28 January 2014

Oh Lord, I have seen the light - lay your hands upon me

This weekend I shall be going away with a man that a barely know.

I am good at spontaneous but I rarely do rash. This man is utterly out of my comfort zone.

He's happy. Which means he's kind and that I have little experience of such traits. It's a fairly accurate rule of thumb that when people are unkind, they are generally unhappy.  And I have had too much of that in my life.

I'm not worried about the future for at this present moment, nice is good.

So I am going to go away with a man that is happy, kind, cooks, sings and is physically and emotionally confident.

The fact that he is in a three month deadline to the full abs look helps, but his qualification as a massage therapist has nothing to do with it.

Nothing you hear. Nothing


No comments: