Friday 15 April 2011

Multi million pound ego

Gosh a night of illumination and much thought.

I finally get it all. 'Tis all self hate and egocentric behaviour. My value on myself is based on ego, which is entirely false. My inability to voice my needs is about my hatred towards myself, defined by my ego

But since my ego is false, I have defined my life by believing something that was never there in the first place. Apparently such ego is set in place by the age of seven. This is alarming since all of my children are older than this.

Blinding. So, having based 42 years of my life on something that was never there it is time to move on.

Tonight I tried to build a social network site. I didn't do it. I haven't failed, I just didn't do it. A seed of an idea that I just need to plant

In truth, I find this whole technology thing a bit tricky. Still tomorrow is another day.

I am also in the throws of starting a business. Last week I chatted with the 'co-founder' of our not yet started business.

"What is your view for an exit strategy" I ask. We both had the same view

"Take a stab at what you aim to sell at in 7 years" say I

She said £20 million at the same time I said 22.

Life is full of signs, possibility and strangeness.

I think we only see what we need to see when we are ready to ee it. This in itself is odd, since one of my favourite expressions as a child was "I see said the blind man as he walked into the post"

Life is what it is

No comments: